Contagious Contagious

No homo.

BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ

Seriously, THAT fucking title scene! I keep reloading jsut to hear that over and over! Good job mayun! :D

Incident:100A Incident:100A

Very good. Made me laugh!

8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds 8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds

No seriously, this is terrible. That nuke? One of the worst things I have ever seen..

Incident:011A Incident:011A

Awsome idea having one featuring just a mag agent! And I like the Clockwork Orange reference in the description.

Madness E collab Madness E collab

It felt very stiff and slow. Some of them werne't good at all seeing as you forgot the sound in some parts. However the biggest problem I have with madness colalbs is that there is no story whatsoever, it's just a few scenes you thought looked cool made by your mates slapped together. If you're doing a colalb it's nice to have a story develop with different styles going through it. Not just a slap dash of scenes.

juanford66 responds:

the collab are that, random parts and clips, and... yeah, the truth is that some were not very good

Madness Implacability Madness Implacability

The music

May I first say that the animation is one of the best I've seen in someones Madness tribute. That said, seriously the music does not fit the video at all. No need for vocals and it doesn't fit the pace of the video.

Koru Koru

Interesting

I have to say this seems like one very dark piece of work. Animation goes well to add to the atmosphere (Definitely best with headphones at night)

manvsbear responds:

I wasn't necessarily trying for a dark feel, but I did try to leave it way open for interpretation.

Thanks for the review.

Madness Combat: Error 7 Madness Combat: Error 7

Voting 0 becasue i do not like people telling me t

Never tell me how good i should vote your flash!