Contagious Contagious

No homo.

BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ

Seriously, THAT fucking title scene! I keep reloading jsut to hear that over and over! Good job mayun! :D

Incident:100A Incident:100A

Very good. Made me laugh!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Brilliantly made so far with a few issues: Sometimes for no reason there will major lag, after completing a wave in arena the camera will start flying round different palces, when entering arena it will say wave cmplete or area cleared and return you to prep screen. A quick refresh will sort these out for the time being!

Krinkels responds:

Hopefully that has been resolved, I tried taking a crack at that bug.

Shotank Shotank

Sound needs reworking

The gamepla mechanics hold up I think but the sound definitely needs more work, for instance: when some scenery is destroyed, the background music and the fireing sounds. Other than that a fine game ni my books.

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

Magnificent

I love how you put the nice or not in there because i fail to see how anyone could oppose this!

TheBiocide responds:

Hahahaha! I'm glad you see it that way, man!
And hey, you never know - someone could hate it. I like to keep an open mind about it :)

Thanks for the awesome review, my friend.

X Men - Where's Charlie? X Men - Where's Charlie?

Any information on the poly count? Wire-frame version or maybe a finished textured result?
Looks like a pretty clean model man. Nice one.

Kacassero responds:

let me see. i did this model a while back so still rummaging through the old file tee hee.

Sweet sweet love Sweet sweet love

LOL

Dude! Never saw anyone with my spelling of the name! Also interesting peice.